Thursday, December 20, 2012

Mom Moment - Laughter Written 10 hours ago by Lori Goertzen Hey DP, Today I've enjoyed thinking about some of the memories of you and how they still make me laugh. I went home and decided to wear my "diamond bracelet" from you, it always puts a smile on my face. When you were in 6th grade Dad dropped you at the Mall to buy a present for me with money you had earned. When I opened my gift from you on Mother's Day, you said, "Mom, you are not going to believe what I bought you?" As I opened the box you said, "Mom, look at the box, it's from Dayton's." "I didn't fake it reallyI bought there." It's the real box and you can tell by the tag inside I really bought it there. As opened the box you said, I bought you a diamond bracelet and it was only $22.99. Tonight, I am wearing bracelet, smiling and pointing to it as I've told your nurses. I am wearing my diamond bracelet DP bought me and it was only $22.99. I couldn't love it any more if it were a million dollars because my diamond bracelet came from you! I'll be wearing it proudly when we take you home! Lori 4 Team Goertzen Go Donovan Go!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment